Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crank.



Panel from CHEW #22.

What a crazy-ass week. Gearing up for next Tuesday's trek to Melbourne, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand, and I still have a buttload of work to do. Didn't help that I was bowled over on Tuesday by a nasty stomach virus, but I'm making the best of it.

If you're in Aussie or NZ, stop by the Armaggeddon Expo and say "hey!" I'll be signing books, selling CHEW trades (I'm not bringing many, cuz they're heavy), new printings of the CHEW sketchbook and CHEW original art. And yeah, I'll be taking a few commissions while I'm there. VERY few, as it looks like I'll be running around quite a bit at the con.

And I'll also be doing a Comic Art panel on Sunday, Oct.23 at the Melbourne show with the great Frank Cho, so that should be pretty fun.

Speaking of Original art, RobGuilloryStore.com is up and rolling. Easy one-button art sales for all your impulse buying needs! And we'll be putting new shirts and merch up there for sale soon.

Speaking of cool shit, check out this Chog sculpture made by Sean Viloria. And it's all mine!


No comments: