Monday, September 10, 2007

Shortbus in 3D Part Deux!

Here are two of my favorite 3D models of my Shortbus Superstars! characters, fresh in from the Dave School. These two nailed the characters the most and have inspired me all over again. They captured the style I've tried to bring to the SB art, and brought something entirely new and fresh to the look. Seriously, it's been a long time since something's made me grin ear to ear like a fanboy. But here they are.


Derf by Gabriel Garza.










Albert by Ed Ruiz.







I'll definitely be working more with these guys in the future (if they let me). And I'll be doing more work with the Dave School guys in the near future.

Peace,
Rob!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. these are really nice rob! I'd like to to get my hands on those, and maybe make some walk cycles. You know who's going to rig these?