Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Soul Power!

A little over two years ago, I was commissioned to do a series of tshirts and skateboards for a couple clients. That commission, of course, went completely south, leaving me with a ton of new work (good problem) and no cash to show for it (bad problem).

These pencil drawings have remained untouched in my portfolio since then, sort of a painful reminder, a life lesson. I've always loved these, but the most attention I've given them was repeatedly saying "One day I'm gonna do something with these things."

So, yesterday I finally colored these damn things, and it felt good. Kinda like closing the book on that whole experience.

I'm gonna be selling them as a four-print 9x12 set, and as t-shirts later down the road. Interested parties can email me at rob@robguillory.com

-Rob!















































No comments: